The Critic & Conscience group was active from 2014 until 2017 at the University of Auckland.
The goal of the group was to provide inspiration, support, and resources to academics engaged in public activities such as communication of research, critical commentary, policy development, advocacy, and community partnerships.
The working group
Thanks to the following people who were members of the working group at various stages of its life:
- Matheson Russell (Philosophy)
- Barbara Grant (Critical studies in education)
- Niki Harré (Psychology)
- Peter Adams (Population health)
- Kris Gledhill (Law)
- Mary Sewell (Biological sciences)
- Siouxsie Wiles (Molecular medicine and pathology)
- Kate Hannah (Te Punaha Matatini)
- Tracey McIntosh (Māori studies)
- Dan Hikuroa (Māori studies)
- Alex Sims (Commercial law)